Pronest 8.2.2 nesting software
The ProNest® nesting system is MTC Software's most advanced nesting software solution and reflects our commitment to software systems that are not only powerful, but easy to learn and use. ProNest's intuitive interface allows even the most inexperienced CAM software user to learn and navigate the application with ease. New users are typically comfortable operating ProNest nesting software within a few hours — a fraction of the time it takes to learn competitive solutions. Amazingly simple to use, ProNest nesting software has the power to easily manage the most demanding nesting and programming applications, including oxyfuel, plasma, waterjet or laser. In short, ProNest nesting software is Power Made Simple!
ProNest Nesting Software
Productivity and Efficiency
ProNest's superior nesting software technology results in exceptional material utilization without sacrificing nesting speed or flexibility. The unique Nesting System Optimization feature allows you to automatically evaluate different nesting strategies, plate sizes and inventory objectives to determine the most efficient, low-cost solution.
Our knowledge-based system instantly converts your CAD geometry into efficient nest-ready part programs that reflect your preferences for lead in/out style and placement. Add the ability to automatically import part properties including material, thickness and quantity directly from your CAD files and you have a worry-free CAD import process. Naturally, you get a full complement of advanced tools for application specific editing like corner loops and tabs.
Productivity tools including Common-Line Cutting, Chain Cutting, Bridge Cutting, Skeleton Cut-Up and Collision Avoidance provide additional opportunities to reduce production time and cost.
Reporting, Costing and
The standard ProNest nesting software shop and management reports, complemented by the integrated custom report designer, assure that practically any report can be produced quickly and easily. Additional reporting features including nest or part images, barcodes and bit-mapped images can be easily incorporated into any custom report.
Superior Process Control
ProNest nesting software's flexible definition of advanced cutting techniques and material and quality-based cutting parameters allows for the automatic optimization of production speed and part quality required by today's demanding laser, plasma and waterjet applications.
Ease of Use
Despite these powerful features, we have focused considerable product development effort on creating a simple, intuitive user interface which allows you to learn to use ProNest nesting software in a quarter of the time it takes to learn our competitors' software. Greater usability means fewer keystrokes, fewer screens to navigate and more productivity, as well as minimizing dependency on specially trained personnel. You're in control with ProNest nesting software!
* Automatic CAD (including DWG, DXF, IGES, DSTV) and CNC Import
* Assign B.O.M. Properties (Quantity, Material, Thickness) from CAD drawing
* Material-Based Automatic Lead In/Out Style and Size Definition
* Variable (Parametric) Shape Part Creation
* Advanced “Drag and Drop” Nesting
* Part Interference Detection and “Bumping”
* “Tool Tips”, “Fly by Help”, and Right-Click Pop-Up Context Menus
* Independent Part, Plate and Pierce Separation Control
* Interactive and Automatic Plate Cropping
* Basic Multi-Torch Support
* Safe Zones for Material Clamping Applications
* Automatic and Interactive Process Sequencing
* Auto-Shift Lead In/Out Locations
* Edit Lead In/Out Position/Style/Size, Corner Loops, Tabs
* Edit Entity Quality, Delete Entities and Profiles, Close Open Profiles
* Animated Cutting Sequence Simulation Standard and Customizable Shop Reports
* Spreadsheet-Based, Process Parameters with Quality Support
* Material-Based Cutting Techniques (Corner, Lead In/Out Ramp Up/Down etc.)
* User Configurable CNC Post-Processor
* Basic Serial RS-232 DNC Download Capability
Click here to read detailed descriptions of ProNest nesting system’s standard features
Automatic Nesting Modules
* Pattern Array
* Advanced Rectangular Nesting
* Advanced True Shape Nesting
* Common Line Cutting
* Advanced Common Line Cutting
* Chain Cutting
* Bridge Cutting
* Collision Avoidance
* Variable Multi-Head Cutting
* Work Zones
* Skeleton Cut-Up
* Part Cut-Up
* Entity Smoothing and Reduction
* PIPE - Parametric Fitting Module
Material and Inventory Optimization Modules
* Nest Background Image
* Custom Remnants
* Part Inventory
* Plate Inventory
* Nesting System Optimization
System Interface Modules
* Manufacturing System Interface
* Combination Punch Module
* Rotary Bevel Module
* Rotary Axis Module
3D CAD Interface Modules
Bạn cần đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập mới xem được nội dung ẩn này.